Join Us in Building a Healthier Montana for All of Us
The BSCC health information exchange (HIE) is a statewide secure, electronic solution that provides access to comprehensive health information at your fingertips within seconds. Joining BSCC would mean access to patient information in real-time, ensuring the treating provider knows everything they need in order to provide quality care. All participating members of BSCC, including payors, will have access to information that allows them to manage coordination of care and promote preventative services to improve the health of all Montanans.
Benefits of participating in the BSCC HIE network include:
- Real-time access to longitudinal health records
- Improve care coordination
- Streamline administrative tasks
- Enhance emergency response
- Support for natural disasters/emergencies
- Integration with PDMP and medication reconciliation tool
- Close care gaps
- Improve public health and population health
- Analytics to optimize service delivery
- Quality reporting and tracking
- Enable innovative, value-based payment models
What Information Will I Have Access To?
Information that may be available includes, but is not limited to:
- Lab results
- Radiology reports
- Clinical notes
- Continuity of Care Documents (CCDs)
Ready to Explore How to Join?
For additional information on Big Sky Care Connect, to join our efforts, or start enrolling with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 406.422.1078. We look forward to hearing from you!
When you notify patients of your participation in BSCC, they will have the opportunity to allow their information to be shared or not. By default, all patients are opted into the BSCC HIE. Patients can opt out at any time by contacting you. Patients can also revoke their opt out status at any time in the same way.